Pelican Cases are built to withstand the most difficult conditions. Watertight, crush proof, and dust proof Pelican Cases are comfortable in any environment. Available in small, medium, or large sizes, you’ll find the right case at the right price for your application.
Manufactured in the USA with specially formulated polymers, Pelican offers an Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence.
This case includes:
- 1500 CASE CUSTOMIZED FOR EMS PERSONNEL
- Multi layer lid organizer with numerous clean pockets - find everything right away
- Lid organizer clear cover with VELCRO® brand fasteners - keep supplies in place during transport
- Padded dividers with adjustable walls for customizing compartments to any size - provides extra protection and inventory management.
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- WATERTIGHT, CRUSHPROOF, AND DUSTPROOF
- CONTENTS NOT INCLUDED
1.3 lb Polyurethane
3 Micron Hydrophobic Non-Woven PET
70 Shore Nitrile
INTERIOR (L x W x D)
16.75" x 11.18" x 6.12" (42.5 x 28.4 x 15.5 cm)
EXTERIOR (L x W x D)
18.5" x 14.06" x 6.93" (47 x 35.7 x 17.6 cm)
INTERIOR CUBIC VOLUME:
0.66 cubic feet (18.78 cubic decimeter)
1.81" (4.6 cm)
4.31" (10.9 cm)
6.12" (15.5 cm)
WEIGHT WITH FOAM:
10 lbs (4.54 kg)
50 lbs (22.68 kg)
-40 / 210° F (-40 / 99° C)
• IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
• MIL C-4150J
• STANAG 4280
• ATA 300
Description: Peli Desiccant (SILICA GEL)
Peli Desiccant Silica Gel "drinks" dampness, prevents condensation from trapped air when cases are opened in damp, high humidity climates. Fits all cases.
Description: TSA Lock
(Fits any PELICAN™ Case)
- Special TSA accepted lock
- TSA personnel can safely lock and unlock
- You can choose from thousands of combinations
Description: Peli Quick Mounts (set of 4)
For special equipment mounting. Fits all cases.
Description: Pelican Float - Marker recovery system, reusable buoy made of structural foamed resin and weighs only 16 oz. Includes over 100 ft. of polyethylene 225 lb test line and 6 oz non-drag dispatchable anchor.