If protecting your equipment from water and harsh conditions in durable, secure cases is important to you, then Underwater Kinetics cases are exactly what you need to keep your materials safe. Constructed with high-grade ABS plastic resin material, the cases we offer from Underwater Kinetics are both lightweight and tough, guaranteeing that your gear will be protected and easy to transport.
The 4 types of Underwater Kinetics cases we offer at CasesPlus are as follows:
This Underwater Kinetics case is ideal for protecting cargo such as electronic gear, expensive photography equipment, even guns and other sensitive materials. Like other Underwater Kinetics cases, the Drybox is scratch resistant, waterproof and can even be submerged in 3 feet of water without damaging anything inside. Other features of the DryBox include:
- Available in 3 different sizes
- Stainless steel hinge design makes DryBox able to withstand impact from a drop of 7 feet to concrete without altering the contents of the case.
- Molded-in handle and latches make for easy carrying and transportation.
The UltraCase is no doubt aptly named, as this case is the ultimate in terms of protection and durability for your most valuable and sensitive equipment. We make it easy for you to find the perfect size for your UltraCase by providing 7 different sizes, ranging in weight from 4.5-12.5 pounds. Additional features of the UltraCase by Underwater Kinetics include:
- Venting latches and pressure equalization that equalize the pressure within the case when there is an outside change in temperature or altitude.
- Customizable foam inserts for ultimate fit for your unique instruments.
- UltraCases of various sizes will actually interlock when they are stacked on top of each other for maximum storage stability and efficiency.
The Transit Case
For your cargo that requires the ultimate toughness in cases, the Transit Case is your best bet. These hard protective cases are large in size and constructed with strong reinforced walls to give what’s inside the highest level of protection possible. Underwater Kinetics Transit Case is resistant to fine dust, water, shock, and some of the toughest conditions you can imagine. Additional features of the Transit Case include:
- Optional extendable handle for even easier transportability
- Optional 3 inch wheels for maximum maneuverability
- Made with stainless steel twist lock latches, and 3 spring loaded handles so that you can be sure your equipment is locked in tight during transit.
The Loadout Case
While all Underwater Kinetics cases are incredibly tough, what makes the Loadout Case uniquely durable is automobile-grade polypropylene resin that is both lighter and stronger than the plastic of all the other cases. Just like the Transit Case though, the Loadout Case is available in 12 different sizes with optional handle and wheel features as well. However, the Loadout Case also comes with the following unique features:
- Made with a more cost-effective watertight-seal mechanism, the neoprene O- rings.
- Polypropylene resin construction is more resistant to wear and tear, even chemical exposure, overtime than almost any other case.
- Extremely lightweight the Loadout Case is dependably impact resistant.
CasesPlus is proud to be able to offer four of Underwater Kinetics high-quality cases, and we are confident that we can find the case that will meet your highest expectations and demands.