For over 40 years, the Plastic Framing Company, Inc. (PFC) has been a leading producer of some of the most rigid blow molded cases made in the U.S.A, and as the creators of the Double Wall Blow Molded Cases, a carrying case from PFC is one that you can count on to protect your product.
The manufacturing process of Blow Molding HDPE (high density polyethylene) plastic creates an incredibly durable case that provides top of the line strength and impact resistance. Moreover, since blow molding uses melted plastic and a hollow tube to then mold each individual case, as opposed to snapping several weaker plastic parts together to create a cases, a PFC case is substantially more durable and resistant to shock, and overall wear and tear than your standard carrying case.
At CasesPlus, we carry over 60 different PFC cases that are all affordably priced and made from the same environmentally friendly polyethylene plastic. Check out a couple of the features of the PFC cases we carry below to help you figure out which plastic carrying case will best protect your product.
1716 Blow Molded Case
- Simple rugged case that can be used in a variety of applications, such as medical equipment and supplies
- Available with or without the foam insert for added protection and shock absorption
- Inside Dimensions: 5.60”x 3.60” x 1.40”
- Outside Dimensions: 6.50” x 4.50” x 1.70”
PFC Slim Line Cases
- Ideal for protecting the slimmest of products and equipment, the PFC slim line cases come in six different color options, as well as the option to include the foam insert
- Features much slimmer edges and a sleeker outside surface than standard PFC cases
- Inside Dimensions: 6.18 x 3.62 x 1.00
- Outside Dimensions: 7.00 x 4.37 x 1.50
958 Blow Molded Case
- One of the larger PFC cases that we carry at Cases Plus, this blow molded case is available with custom foam options that will provide your product with a high degree of protection, capable of withstanding extreme cold weather, high impact situations, and even resisting rust, solvents, and oils.
- Features two dual latches for added security during transport and storage
- Inside Dimensions: 21.30 x 14.30 x 9.62
- Outside Dimensions: 23.00 x 16.00 x 10.00
Additional characteristics unique to PFC cases include:
- The double wall construction creates a pocket or cushion of air between the walls
of the cases itself to provide maximum protection for whatever is inside the case.
- Molded in color will not fade or chip off like most carrying cases.
- Long term durability provided by the mechanical latches and hinges.
- Mold-Tech exterior finish is scratch resistant and won’t wear down after years of
- HDPE plastic itself is environmentally friendly and doesn’t leak any chemicals or toxins in the water or soil during the manufacturing process.
- Cases and the plastic used to make them are easy and efficient to recycle as well.
Take a look at the full range of PFC cases we carry to compare and contrast the features of these versatile carrying cases and find the perfect match for your product!